Monday, January 26, 2009

First Yoga of 2009

Yes, I know it is almost the end of January, but I suppose winter makes me hibernate a little bit. I have still been dancing regularly, but getting to a Yoga class just unfortunately hasn't happened.

However, I did get to do a Yoga Photo Shoot this past weekend with one of my favorite photographers, Mr. E. Cipher...so I did my first bit of Yoga of the new year. Let me tell you, I felt SO out of shape. I did Bow Pose for one photo, and I was amazed to see how much my flexibility had decreased since I had last done Yoga (more than a month ago). I used to be able to see my toes over my head in that posture, and now I can barely get my thighs off the ground! The shoot was great for a good stretch though, because the film and the camera the photographer uses required me to hold each pose for at least a minute before the photo could be taken. And today (the day after), I am in some serious muscle pain - even the muscles in the front of my neck hurt. But it is a good hurt because it has reminded me that I have been neglecting my muscles.

Where I work at YogaDirect.com, we have added a "New Items" section to the site so that you can see exactly what is new all the time! You can get to it by clicking on this link: New Items at YogaDirect.com

At YogaDirect.com we also have added Custom Yoga Mat Printing to our list of services we offer. For businesses who would like the Yoga Mats they distribute to have a more personalized look, we can now print logos and other branding right onto our Yoga Mats. It's pretty cool, and they have been selling like hot cakes! To learn more about it, click here: Custom Yoga Mat Printing at YogaDirect.com

No comments: