Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring = New Plants, New Soap, New Yoga Kits!

Yesterday I went to the store and bought some tomato, pepper, okra, and basil seeds and planted them. I am pretty excited about growing them because I have never planted anything before. I have the perfect apartment to do it in too because my back porch is always in the sun. It will be great to have fresh vegetables and spices!

Speaking of things that are fresh, I recently have been on a pesticide and additive hating kick. After discovering that some of the bath products I have been using contained WAY too many chemicals for my liking, I discovered Castille soap. It comes in a bunch of different natural scents (I chose lavender) and it can basically be used to clean just about anything! I have been using it as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and face wash for the past 2 days, and I feel soooo clean! I also think it is cleaning my bathtub every time I shower as well because it leaves the room smelling so clean and wonderful when I am done showering.

And Spring is finally here! In a few weeks I will be starting a springtime fruit and vegetable fast. I did it last spring and it really got me in the mood for Spring cleaning :)

At YogaDirect, we've got these great new kits in. One is geared more for beginners and the other is for use with a Yoga Ball, but the best thing about these kits is they come with everything you need!

You can choose from either the Beginner Yoga Mat Kit with DVD

Beginner Yoga Mat with DVD Kit


Or choose the Yoga On The Ball Kit with DVD

Yoga on the Ball Kit with DVD

No comments: