Monday, October 5, 2009

All This Week I'll Be Doing Yoga in My PJ's

Recently, my friends and I were having a discussion about the differences between doing yoga in your own home, using a yoga DVD or taking an online class, and taking it in a studio with other people. Since I am used to taking yoga in a studio with others around, I thought this week it may be nice to try taking class at home this week, and write about how I felt about it.

My friends and I agreed that sometimes you just need the energy of the other people in the class to stay motivated, but I would like to see how I motivated I feel after a week of taking yoga by myself in my living-room.

Tonight I have a 3 hour dance class, so I will be home at about 9:30pm tonight. Before I go to bed I will be taking the "Return to Center" free class from YogaToday.com. Check back later, as I will be updating with my thoughts!

No comments: